Overview of Program
All subject matter is viewed in light of the principles found in the Word of God (Philippians 4:8). The core curriculum is Biblically based and will include, but not be limited to the following subject areas.
- Bible concepts
- Gross and fine motor development
- Arts and crafts
- Cognitive development
- Music and movement
- Dramatic play
- Language and literature appreciation
- Math and science exploration
- Field trips and experimental learning
- Interpersonal skill development
Our goal is to provide developmentally appropriate programs that nurture the “whole child” in an atmosphere that is friendly, safe and healthy which encourages self-expression and creativity. We design our program and select our staff in order to promote the following characteristics in our children.
- Positive self-concept
- Increased level of independence
- Sense of responsibility for self and others
- Ability to give, as well as receive affection
- Respect for the rights of others
- Recognition of the value to share with others
Proverbs Place Child Care & Learning Center cares for children 12 months to 8 years of age. Children attending area schools can utilize our school-age program (K).